Accountant Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages and disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE ACCOUNTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Street Address||Phone #|
|City, ST ZipCode||E-mail: Email Address|
Energetic self-starter and volume producer, readily adapting to changing priorities. Exceptional management skills in customer and vendor relations, coupled with strong business management experience in small to medium sized companies. Proven interpersonal and organizational skills with track record in training staff to carry forward improvements in business operations. Key areas:
|· Profit & Loss Analysis||· Financial Reporting|
|· Team Supervision & Training||· Auditing|
|· Public / Private Sector Experience||· Excel, Word, Internet, E-mail, Great Plains|
|Telemedia, Inc., Buffalo Grove, IL||1998 to 2007|
- Supervised a staff of three people.
- Maintained the financial records on all company transactions and assets.
- Prepared financial reports that outlined the company’s financial position for guidance of management.
- Analyzed financial accounts monthly and at year-end for audit purposes.
|Once Upon A Bagel, Inc., Highland Park, IL||1995 to 1998|
- Hired by company owner to define and implement systems to control company’s expanding business.
- Reorganized office procedures to ensure proper accounting for receivable and payable accounts.
- Analyzed, purchased, installed and implemented PC-based system and software to track company’s wholesale business, enabling 100% growth in wholesale sales in three years.
- Organized day-to-day office procedures including benefits administration and data processing.
- Managed accounts receivable, increasing speed of collections and cash flow.
- Controlled accounts payable, taking advantage of allowable vendor discounts.
- Implemented controls resulting in number of cost saving for three years.
|Robert Half – Accountemps, Chicago, IL||1993 to 1995|
|Administrative Assistant||1994 to 1995|
- Reported directly to the Assistant Vice President of Merchandising of BT. International Office Products, United States headquarters.
- Compiled and distributed information on vendor rebate programs for over 100 companies.
- Generated billing and performed collection procedures for annual catalog and quarterly flyer publications resulting in additional $2.5 million annual volume.
- Wrote collections procedures manual resulting in 50% increase in cash collections over previous year.
|Various Temporary Assignments||1993 to 1994|
- Performed data entry, billing and filing duties for variety of companies.
- Owned retail gift and engraving stores. Responsible for all business operations that resulted in company growth from two to five stores.
- Held positions of increasing responsibility at various public accounting firms.
Bachelor of Science (BS) Accounting Roosevelt University, Chicago, IL
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Accountant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Accountant resume sample.