Marketing Assistant Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE MARKETING ASSISTANT RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|• Results-oriented Marketing Assistant with experience in communications, business development, event management, public relations, business administration, and client relationship management.
• Background in diverse aspects of marketing and advertising initiatives within high profile organizations.
• Proven success interacting with clients, increasing retention levels, and maximizing revenue potential within saturated markets.
• Dynamic leadership abilities concerning teams, employee training, and event planning.
• Foreign language proficiency in Spanish and Italian.
University of California at Santa Barbara
|Bachelor of Science, Marketing|
|Extra in the movie 9 Months with Hugh Grant and Julianne Moore as a ballet dancer.
Acted as the voice in a commercial for New York City Ballet's, The Nutcracker.
• Managed all aspects of marketing within the organization.
• Developed marketing campaigns that increased visibility within the community.
• Increased campus exposure of Alpha Phi Sorority by designing and introducing strategic initiatives.
• Generated significant response at promotional booths.
• Spearheaded business development initiatives, which significantly expanded customer base.Event Management
• Played a key role in organizing all aspects of volunteer work for high profile events including Goleta Lemon Festival.
• Coordinated all aspects of events including planning stages through completion.
• Utilized sound management and training skills to instruct 5 dancers during rehearsals.
Rituals Publishing Company, New Haven, CT
2001 - 2002
Starlight Radio Station, Wallingford, CT
2000 - 2001
Classical Radio Station, New York, NY
1996 - 2000
|Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, FrontPage|
|Alpha Phi Sorority - Marketing Director / Events Manager
Ronald McDonald Walk for Good Times
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Marketing Assistant Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Marketing Assistant resume sample.