Doctor of Internal Medicine Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages and disadvantages.
THE DOCTOR OF INTERNAL MEDICINE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Pursuing a career as a Doctor of Internal Medicine. Completing second year of residency. Background includes two years of medical training in the United States and five years in India. Strengths include excellent ability to develop rapport and build a trusting relationship with patients. Understand and relate to similarities and differences among many diverse cultural groups, a quality that results in better serving patients' needs. Authorized to work in the United States.|
|CURRENT AND FUTURE GOALS|
|• Provide excellence in comprehensive care by using acquired skills as both a competent professional and a compassionate human being
• Develop and employ methods to take care of an aging population
• Cultivate practice and community leadership roles to formulate and maintain health care principles and advancements
• Employ the latest knowledge and techniques in detection and prevention of disease and the restoration of health
• Show reverence for human beings by giving excellent care to all
• Expand knowledge through experience, continuing education courses, and research
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
|Medical Center Resident|
|Department of Internal Medicine: Completed: PGY-1. 2002. PGY-2.
Three-year residency will be completed June 2004.
Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, India
|Medical training completed|
|03/03-04/03 - Department of Rheumatology - Dr. Benjamin Arroola
12/02-01/03 - Department of Endocrinology - Dr. Vida Sassoon
10/02-11/02 - Department of Infectious Diseases - Dr. Ifixit Wright
05/02-06/02 - Department of Gastroenterology - Dr. Malcolm Jonas
04/02-05/02 - Department of Cardiology - Dr. Sidqu Muholland
07/01-08/01 - Department of Nephrology - Dr. Harry Youngblood
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL HOSPITAL, Chandigarh, India
2000 - 2000
|Physician, Medical Unit||
1998 - 1999
|Surgical Aide, Surgical Unit||
1996 - 1997
|• Government Medical Hospital, Chandigarh, India, Medical Officer Volunteer, 02/00-08/00
• Third International Symposium on Urology, Nephrology and Transplantation of SIUT, Baroda, India. Participant, 11/99
• Volunteered in the organization of the International Congress of the Middle East Society for Organ Transplantation (MESOT) 06/99
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Doctor of Internal Medicine Resume Sample Info
Good luck with the Doctor of Internal Medicine resume sample.