Aircraft Mechanic Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE AIRCRAFT MECHANIC RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode
|A&P mechanic with 18 years experience in personnel management, training, scheduling, and administration for up to 39 personnel and 31 aircraft. Lead team members by example and employ techniques to encourage full potential of performance. Empasize importance on quality and integrity of parts and assemblies used in production, repair, and maintenance of aircraft. Maintain conformance with FAA, OSHA, SOP, and HAZMAT safety regulations through monitoring and education of staff.|
|Boeing 707, 727, 747, 757, B1B, and B2B • Convair 240, 340, and 440 • J-29-217 Engines
DC-8, 9, and 10 • MD 1011 • C-17, 141, and 405 • F-5E, B, and F / F-4C and D • T-38A and 37 • KC-135
|HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS|
|Aircraft and Sheet Metal Maintenance
- Perform pre-flight, thru-flight, and post-flight inspections on assigned aircraft and document findings.
- Facilitate design and development required for the fabrication and modification of tooling apparatuses.
- Study specifications documents, such as blueprints and sketches, to plan sequence of operations and set up machine tools.
- Install, disassemble, repair, and replace variety of subassemblies on diverse aircraft.
- Make use of extensive knowledge in areas of aerospace structural technologies and prototype design to guarantee highest levels of quality assurance and FAA regulations are met or exceeded.
- Use micrometers, height gauges, calipers, and electric/electronic measuring instruments, as well hydraulic, pneumatic, and digital tools and equipment, including squaring shears, seamers, bar folders, brakes, stakes, sliproll forming machines, and welding equipment, in performance of daily operations.
- Operate hand and power equipment, inclusive of forklifts, cranes, hand trucks and hydraulic mules.
1995 - 2001
|A & P Mechanic / Team Lead|
1994 - 1995
|Sheet Metal Mechanic|
1985 - 1994
|A & P Mechanic|
United States Air Force
1984 - 1985
|Flight Line Mechanic|
|EDUCATION, TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION|
|Jet Engine Technician • OJT Trainer • USAF Supervisor Course
Earned 28 CE Credits in Welding, Drafting, and Accounting - Community College of USAF
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Licensed A & P Mechanic
FAM 727 Certified
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Aircraft Mechanic Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Aircraft Mechanic resume sample.