Maintenance Technician Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Experienced Ground Support Equipment Technician, with 8+ years experience in the airline ground maintenance industry. Extensive hands-on expertise performing and supervising minor and major maintenance for airline ground equipment. Key strengths include:
Outstanding troubleshooting ability and a proven track record for high levels of quality assurance, cost savings, productivity, and overall equipment readiness. A skilled training instructor with expertise in parts management and interpretation of system schematics. Committed to quality workmanship and ethical conduct.
ALASKA AIRLINES, Seattle, WA
1987 - Present
|Progressed to Senior-level Technician in Seattle - rated #2 GSE shop in the Northwest for Alaska Air Group in 2002 and 2003.|
|Lead Ground Maintenance Technician|
|Oversaw and coordinated service operations for over 300 pieces of ground equipment for up to 20 city stations throughout Washington, Idaho, California, and Canada.
• Substantial mechanical and electrical systems training and experience aided in immediate repair of breakdowns, avoiding air flight delays.
• Trained over 25 agents on correct operation of ground equipment, resulting in proper safety and injury-prevention practices.
• Awarded the 'Top Performer' bonus for first-class commitment and service in 2001 and 2002.
• Instrumental in development of on-going out-station repair and maintenance program.
• Provided courtesy technical support to other airlines, establishing solid relationships with station managers and agents.
• Recognized mechanical resource person - interpreted non-technical descriptions aiding in troubleshooting and correcting problems over the phone to out-stations.
• Composed maintenance flow sheets and parts ordering sheets; maintained detailed documentation records on all equipment and parts.
• Fabricated various ground equipment including bag carts, tow bars, LAV carts, deicers, truck flat beds and bulk tanks with heat systems.
• Basic hands-on computer knowledge including Windows and the Internet.
• Rapid advancement through series of progressively responsible positions in recognition of leadership capabilities, performance and technical expertise. Other positions included On-Call Ground Maintenance (1992-1994), Ground Service Agent (1988-1994), Aircraft Groomer (1987-1988).
|Lektro Maintenance and Troubleshooting - model AP8850SDA-AL-100
Aero Specialties - Hobart models 600 & Jet-Ex4D
Maintenance and Troubleshooting - Hobart models GPU-600, Jet-Ex4D & 90CU24P5
Charging Systems & Starting Circuits
Delta Weld 451-641
GPU Training, Welding & Basic Hydraulics
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have a difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your resume or CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have a difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Maintenance Technician Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting jobs you want, you need prepare cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for the visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Maintenance Technician resume sample.